Belotero Intense Lidocaine 1ml
An implant for intradermal use, designed to restore or significantly reduce deep facial folds and also restore volume in areas of depression of soft tissues of the skin. Belotero Intense with lidocaine is also a single-phase hyaluronic acid gel with a high degree of uniformity and a unique ability of uniform distribution in the tissues. So the presence of lidocaine helps to reduce local pain associated with the introduction of the gel and improve patient comfort. Glass syringes are also sterilized with wet steam in an autoclave.
1 syringe in the package, the volume of the syringe 1.0 ml, 2 sterilized needles 0.40 x 13mm (27G).
Belotero Intense Lidocaine 1ml Composition:
- cross-linked sodium hyaluronate – 25.5 mg / ml;
- phosphate buffer pH 7;
- lidocaine hydrochloride – 3.0 mg / ml.
Indications for use:
- Deep wrinkles (mimic wrinkles, nasolabial folds);
- Also for lip volume correction.
Belotero Intense Lidocaine 1ml Contraindications:
- hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid;
- hypersensitivity to lidocaine hydrochloride or amide-type local anesthetics;
- autoimmune diseases as well as diabetes;
- recurrent tonsillitis;
- acute rheumatism;
- Osler-Randyu disease;
- patients with a predisposition to keloid scars;
- in combination with laser therapy, intense pulsating light, chemical peels or dermabrasion;
- the presence of a permanent implant in the areas of proposed correction;
- do not also enter into blood vessels;
- not to enter into the skin of the lower eyelid, do not go beyond the bone edge of the orbit;
- pregnancy and also lactation;
- age less than 18 years.