A new generation of fillers ideal for subcutaneous applications. Hyamira is a sterile, highly tolerated, viscoelastic filler made with cross-linked hyaluronic acid. Hence designed to last longer.
Hyamira increases the volume of the dermo-epidermal tissue due to its natural ability of hydrophilic hyaluronic acid molecules. Thus attracting a moderate amount of water molecules to bond with them.
Benefits of Hyamira 20mg/1ml;
- Anti-ageing for reducing wrinkles
- Stops skin photoaging
- Treatment of “skin stress”
- Also treats acne and scars
- Treatment of hyperpigmentation
- Increasing skin elasticity
- Enhancing natural protection of the skin
To stop the ageing process, it is necessary to restore the rehydration mechanism using Hyamira to achieve this. Therefore skin elasticity is restored in the first phase, followed by degradation of increased Hyaluronic acid and production of Collagen.