Luminera Crystalys Lidocaine 2×1.25ml
A calcium hydroxyapatite-based injectable designed to restore facial volume and natural contours by promoting generation and deposition of natural collagen, the body’s physiological soft tissue filler. The beneficial effects of Crystalys are both immediate and also long lasting. So, clinical results are evident for up to 2 years, depending on the volume injected, patient skin properties and age.
What are the advantages of Crystalys?
- Extensive clinical experience.
- Sound safety profile.
- Safe active ingredient
- Many decades of clinical experience using Calcium Hydroxyapatite in dental, bone as well as surgical implants.
- Also Biocompatible and biodegradable.
- Promotes generation of natural collagen.
- Provides a volumizing as well as lifting effect.
What is the main composition of Luminera Crystalys Lidocaine?
- Calcium hydroxyapatite (55.7%) microspheres of 25-45 microns diameter, Glycerin, CMC as well as Phosphate buffer.
- Crystalys is provided in a 1.25 mL prefilled graduated syringe.