Luminera Hydryalix Lips 2×1.25ml
Best indicated for lips contour and volume. Thus to be injected into the mid and deep dermis.
Gel particle size: 300-500 μm
Injection depth: labial mucosa
Package content 2 pre-filled syringes, 1.25ml each
Advisable needle size: 27G or 30G thin-wall
Also injectable, sterile, apyrogenic gel intended for soft tissue augmentation. Hence composed of cross-linked hyaluronic acid from a non-animal source. In addition, the gel is latex-free, viscoelastic, clear, transparent and bio-degradable.
Luminera Hydryalix Lips Advantages:
– Marketed since May 2013, with over then 25000 syringes marketed thus far
– Sound safety profile
– Safe active ingredient with over 2 decades of marketing experience in dermal fillers
– Biocompatible as well as biodegradable
– Marketed in more than 25 countries
– CE Certified
– Non animal origin HA
– Provides a volumizing, filling effect
– Also manufactured in the Hybrid MoBi™ technology
– Produced in a manufacturing facility operating under strict ISO9001 & ISO13485 conditions
– The longevity of the HA molecules injected is increased by the cross linking process using BDDE that creates a new 3D network
– Residual BDDE in the final product is less than 2ppm
Sodium hyaluronate (20mg/ml),cross-linked (BDDE<2ppm)
Hydryalix is provided in a 1.25 ml prefilled graduated syringe.